You demand the highest performance from each part of the printing press. Together with strong chemical resistance to today’s aggressive inks and solvents, our blades have proven their high quality both to the original equipment manufacturer and to the end users.
- Quick wash-up performance.
- Specifically formulated rubber, plastic, and other specialty materials, which ensure maximum performance and wear resistance.
- Unique bonding process between metal and rubber so that there is never a bond failure.
- Sharp and perfectly straight wiping edge.
- Specially treated metal for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Safe metal parts so that there are no sharp edges or burrs.
- Shipment available within 24 hours on standard and specialty parts.
- Excellent pricing.
- We can fit every press in your shop.
L.A. Grinding manufactures blades for the following sheet-fed and web-offset presses:
AB Dick, Adast, Akira, Akiyama, AM, Arrow, Ashton, ATF Chief, Aurelia, Baker Perkins, BFI Inoprint, Bover-Star, Cameron, Chambon, Champion, Clary, Consolidated, Crabtree-Falcon, Dalgren, Davidson, Dev-Horizon, Didde-Glasser, Drent, Dutro, Ebco, F.A.G., Fuji, Gallus, Gestener, Goebel, Goss, Halm, Hamada, Hamilton Stevens, Hantscho, Harris, Hashimoto, HCM, Heath, Heidelberg, Hess & Baker, Hitachi, Hoe, Imperial, Itek, Kidder, King, Koenig & Bauer, Komori, Kopac, Magnum, Mailander, Man Roland, Mergenthaler, Miehle, Miller, Mitsubishi, Miya-koshi, Mona, Morgan, Mueller-Martini, Multi, Nebiolo, Oliver, Omsca, Omni Adast, Pavano, PCM, Planeta, Quadra, Roland, Rotaprint, Royal Zenith, Ryobi, Sakurai, Sanden, Sanki, Schriber, Shinohara, Shiva, Solna, S & S, Stevens, Strachen-Henshaw, Taiyo, Timsons, TKS, Toko, Toppan-Moore, Toshiba, Ukita, Vandercook, Waldron, Web Leader, Webendorfer, Western Gear, Whittaker, Winkler-Donnebier…and more.